I have been working in technology for over 20 years, and with AWS technologies since about 2010. My main focus has been on traditional infrastructure and networking but have a strong security mindset. Up until recently I had little DevOps experience but something I have concentrated on over the last 2 years.
All information provided, opinions given and recomendations made on this site are my personal view and not those of either Accenture or Amazon Web Services.
I currently hold 9 AWS Certifications:
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Professional
- AWS Certified Security – Specialty
- AWS Certified Advanced Networking – Specialty
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – Associate
- AWS Certified Developer – Associate
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – Associate
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
In addition to these certifications I am also a member of AWS SME Program and have been involved with writing exam questions for the Advanced Networking exam. For this I have achieved my SME Specialty badge along with some exclusive swag.
As a member of a AWS partner I also have a few accreditations. You can take a look at all of them on my Credly profile.